Time & Location
Oct 17, 2020, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Goat Daddy's Farm, 144 Tomahawk Trail, Elgin, SC 29045, USA
About the Event
Don’t be bored in the house and in the house bored!
Purchase tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/yogagoatsmimosas-tickets-124147999007
Saturday afternoon we will host a socially distanced yoga class, it will include goats, mimosas, a farm tour, and a goat cheese and pork tasting. Please arrive promptly and bring a yoga mat, the goats will be ready for you! Masks are not required outdoors but please maintain distance from your neighbors!
The yoga class will be held in the baby goats pen and afterwards head over to the covered shelter for mimosas before starting the farm tour to see the rest of the family!
• Rain or shine.
• Baby Goats will be running and jumping and chewing on everything, please only bring necessary items.
• Bottled Water will be provided as well as a restroom.
• Please do not bring guests that did not purchase tickets to “sit outside and watch”. That is just creepy.
• This is a fun and chill event for all ages, as long as you are FUN and CHILL!
• Please arrive early, the gate will be opened at 3:45 and early guests usually have time for a pre-yoga mimosa.